Kodak Ultramax 400 - 35mm - 36 Exposure - Single Roll
Kodak Ultramax 400 - 35mm - 36 Exposure - Single Roll is a high-speed daylight-balanced color negative film offering a wide exposure latitude for greater versatility, as well as a fine grain structure with consistent and accurate colors.
Optimized skin tone reproduction makes this film suitable for portraiture while a vibrant overall color palette benefits general and outdoor photography.
It has a nominal sensitivity of ISO 400/27° and is well-suited to both scanning and enlarging applications.
- Daylight-Balanced Color Negative Film
- ISO 400/27° in C-41 Process
- Rich Saturation, Optimized Skin Tones
- Fine Grain, Wide Exposure Latitude
- Ideal for Scanning and Enlarging