Ilford Ilfocolor Retro 400 - Single Use Camera - 27 exposure
The ILFORD ILFOCOLOR Rapid single use camera is pre-loaded with 27-exposure ISO 400 colour negative film. The fast film combined with a built-in flash makes the ILFOCOLOR Rapid a versatile performer, delivering great results outdoors and indoors in low light as well.
The camera features an optical viewfinder – essential when shooting in bright sunlight. It’s equipped with a fixed-focus wide angle (31mm) f11 lens. Shutter speed is 1/125 sec and delivers sharp images down to 1m.
It’s pre-loaded with an AAA battery, with a 15-second recycle time for low light shooting and fill flash in bright daylight.
It’s a great way to trial the distinctive look and feel of film without breaking the budget!
- Film Format: 35mm (pre-loaded)
- No of exposures: 27 exp
- Film Speed: ISO 400
- Optical Lens: 31 mm – F=11, 1 element
- Focusing: Focus Free – 1m – ∞
- Shutter Speed: Shutter 1/125s
- Viewfinder: Field = 70%
- Flash: Built-in – 15s recycle time
- Power Source: 1AAA Alkaline Battery (pre-loaded)
- Dimensions: 110mm (W) x 55.3mm (H) x 33.5mm (D)