Kodak Portra 800 - 120 - Single Roll
The Kodak Portra 800, 120 Single Roll is a high-speed daylight-balanced color negative film optimized for use in difficult lighting conditions.
It has a nominal sensitivity of ISO 800/30° along with a notable underexposure latitude for effectively pushing to ISO 1600 with maintained quality and extended highlight and shadow detail.
Vivid color saturation and low overall contrast contribute to pleasing skin tones and neutral color accuracy, and a micro-structure optimized T-GRAIN emulsion renders a fine grain structure with high sharpness and edge acutance.
Kodak's proprietary advanced development accelerators and antenna dye sensitization also offer enhanced scanning and enlarging performance.
Portra 800 is very well-suited to photographing moving subjects and working in low-light conditions while maintaining true color reproduction.
- Daylight-Balanced Color Negative Film
- ISO 800/30° in C-41 Process
- Fine Grain, High Sharpness & Edge Detail
- Vivid Color Saturation, Low Contrast
- Accurate Color and Neutral Skin Tones
- Versatile and Wide Exposure Latitude
- Suitable for Low-Light Conditions
- T-GRAIN Emulsion, Ideal for Scanning