Kodak Film VISION3 50D Color Negative Film - Super 8 - 50' Roll
Kodak VISION3 50D is a low-speed daylight-balanced color negative movie film characterized by its ability to record a wide dynamic range with increased highlight sensitivity. It has an exposure index of 50 when shot in daylight conditions and its fine grain structure contributes to notably high image sharpness. As part of the VISION3 series of movie films, this stock has high archival stability and is well-suited to digital post-production processes.
This item is one 50' cartridge of single perf. Super 8 color negative film for process in ECN-2 chemistry.
- Daylight-Balanced Color Neg. Movie Film
- Exposure Index of 50 in Daylight
- Expanded Highlight Latitude
- Fine Grain and Sharpness
- Wide Dynamic Range
- Well-Suited to Digital Post-Production
- Process in ECN-2 Chemistry
- Super 8 Cartridge, Single Perf.