Ilford Pan F Plus - 35mm - 36 Exposure - Single Roll
Ilford's Pan F Plus - 35mm - 36 Exposure - Single Roll is a slow-speed panchromatic black and white negative film featuring a very fine grain structure, making it ideal for large-scale printing applications. Its slow speed also renders a broad tonal range, along with high edge contrast, resolution, and detail, making it well-suited for pictorial and fine art photography. Pan F Plus has a nominal sensitivity of ISO 50/18° when developed in standard chemistry, and can also be developed to higher contrast values for technical, copy, and scientific work.
- Panchromatic B&W Negative Film
- ISO 50/18° in Standard Process
- Very Fine Grain and Resolution
- Wide Tonal Range and High Edge Contrast
- Ideal for Copy and Technical Work