Ilford Delta 3200 - 120 - Single Roll
This professional film is a high-speed black and white negative film for producing prints using a traditional black and white process.
The film exhibits a nominal sensitivity of ISO 3200/36°, making it ideal for use in difficult lighting conditions, indoor scenes, and for fast-moving subjects.
Standard development in black and white chemistry yields an unobtrusive grain texture with rich tonality and the film also responds exceptionally well to under/over exposure and push/pull development.
- Panchromatic B&W Negative Film
- ISO 3200/36° in Standard Process
- High Speed, Very Wide Exposure Latitude
- Ideal for Difficult Lighting Conditions
- Unobtrusive Grain, Rich Tonality