Fujifilm Velvia 50 - 35mm - 36 Exposure - Single Roll
Fujichrome Velvia 50 Professional RVP 50 - 35mm - 36 Exposure - Single Roll is a daylight-balanced color transparency film characterized by exceptionally high color saturation and vibrancy, as well as a neutral gray balance and extended detail throughout the highlight and shadow regions. It has a slow-speed nominal sensitivity of ISO 50/18° when processed in E-6 or CR-56 processes and can effectively be pulled one half stop or pushed one stop with Minimal variation in color balance and tonal gradation. Additionally, Velvia 50 also exhibits a fine grain structure with high sharpness and resolving power, and is well-suited to a wide variety of shooting applications.
- Daylight-Balance Color Transparency Film
- ISO 50/18° in E-6/CR-56 Process
- Very High Color Saturation and Vibrancy
- Fine Grain and High Sharpness
- Neutral Gray Balance, Deep Shadow Detail
- Push/Pull Processing to -0.5 / +1 Stops