Fujifilm Pro 400H - 35mm - 36 Exposure - Single Roll
FUJIFILM PRO 400H - 35mm - 36 Exposure - Single Roll
This film is a high-speed daylight-balanced color negative film with a nominal sensitivity of ISO 400/27° when processed in C-41 chemistry.
Featuring fourth layer color and Interlayer effect technologies, this film exhibits a soft contrast profile with faithful, yet vivid, color reproduction.
It produces smooth and natural skin tones and has a broad exposure latitude, making it suitable for general photographic applications and working in a wide variety of lighting conditions.
- Daylight-Balanced Color Negative Film
- ISO 400/27° in C-41 Process
- Unobtrusive Grain, Fine Sigma Technology
- Soft Contrast and Wide Exposure Latitude
- Fourth Color Layer and Interlayer Effect
- True Color Accuracy in Various Lighting
- Smooth Color Gradations and Skin Tones