Fujifilm Acros II 100 - 35mm - 36 Exposure - Single Roll
This film is an orthopanchromatic black and white negative film designed for general use in a wide variety of shooting conditions.
It features a medium speed nominal sensitivity of ISO 100/21° when developed in standard black and white chemistry and exhibits a broad tonal range with a super fine grain structure and high sharpness.
It also features excellent reciprocity characteristics, making it well-suited for long exposure use. This item is one roll of 620 format film, which has been cut and re-spooled by Film for Classics.
- Orthopanchromatic B&W Negative Film
- ISO 100/21° in Standard Process
- Super Fine Grain Structure
- Broad Tonal Range and High Sharpness
- Excellent Reciprocity Characteristics