Fomapan 400 - 35mm - 36 Exposure - Single Roll
This film from Foma is a panchromatic black and white negative film with a nominal sensitivity of ISO 400/27°. Its wide exposure latitude permits rating the film at +1 EV to -2EV with no change needed when processing in standard chemistry, making it suitable for working in a wide variety of lighting conditions. It has a fine grain structure, good resolving power, and high sharpness.
- Panchromatic B&W Negative Film
- ISO 400/27° in Standard Process
- Fine Grain and High Sharpness
- Wide Exposure Latitude, +1 EV to -2EV
- Ideal for Difficult Lighting Conditions