Cinestill 50 Daylight Xpro C-41 Color Negative Film- 35mm - 36 Exposure - Single Roll
This roll is a re-formatted movie stock that has been prepared and packaged for use in still cameras.
Utilizing a unique "Premoval" stage, the traditional anti-halation rem-jet layer has been removed from this film, enabling its development in C-41 chemistry as well as the motion picture standard ECN-2 process.
- Daylight-Balanced Color Negative Film
- ISO 50/18° in C-41 or ECN-2 Process
- "Premoval" of Rem-Jet Layer
- Unique Halation Effect
- Well-Suited to Push Processing
- Very Fine Grain
- Wide Exposure Latitude
- Enhanced Scanning Performance