Ilford HP5 400 - 4x5 - 25 Sheets
Ilford's HP5 Plus - 4x5 - 25 Sheets Black and White Negative Film is a traditional and versatile panchromatic film designed for general use in a wide variety of shooting conditions. Exhibiting notably wide exposure latitude, this film responds well to use in mixed and difficult lighting and provides medium contrast for greater overall control. It has a nominal sensitivity of ISO 400/27° when developed in standard black and white chemistry, and responds well to push processing. HP5 Plus is a flexible film type that is ideally suited for use in general photographic applications in an array of different lighting conditions.
- Panchromatic B&W Negative Film
- ISO 400/27° in Standard Process
- Wide Exposure Latitude, Medium Contrast
- Ideal for Mixed Lighting and General Use
- Responds Well to Push Processing